PREP: 5 Minutes
WAIT: 5 Minutes
DIFFICULTY: Very Easy
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Delicious healthy peanut cookies for all the family.. Yum
Note: Only Gluten Free if using Gluten Free oats.
Makes: 14 Cookies
1 cup flour (125g) - I used oat flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup (50g) xylitol/sweetener
1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup/honey
7 tbsp PPB + 3.5 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla essence
1.5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C (350 F).
2. Mix together the dry ingredients into a bowl (except the PPB) i.e. oat flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and sweetener and mix well.
3. In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients (including the PPB) i.e. maple syrup/honey, PPB plus water, vanilla and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
4. Mix together the wet and dry ingredients to form a dough.
5. Break off a heaped tbsp of the dough and roll into a ball before placing on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Repeat for the entire mixture before pressing the balls down with the back of a wet spoon to form a cookie shape.