PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 30 Minutes
WAIT: 40 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: No
This stir fry is delicious and is suitable for the entire family!
350g chicken breast, cubed
2 egg whites
4 tbsp PPB
30g bread crumbs
1 tsp paprika
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Add the chicken breast to a large, strong sandwich bag along with the PPB and massage until coated.
3. Whisk the egg and pour into a bowl
4. Mix together the bread crumbs and paprika
5. Dip the chicken pieces one by one into the egg, and then the breadcrumbs and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
7. Serve with iceberg lettuce and noodles