PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
WAIT: 20 Minutes
DIFFICULTY: Very Easy
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
These cookies are delicious and thanks to the PPB and oat flour they are packed with both protein and soluble fibre too!
Makes: 14 cookies
Note: Only Gluten Free if using Gluten Free Oats.
¾ cup PPB
¼ cup oat flour (simply blend oats in your blender to make)
1 tsp baking soda, pinch salt
1/4 cup chopped nuts
stevia to taste
1 tsp coconut oil
¼ cup almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180°c (160°c fan assisted)
2. In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining wet ingredients before combining with the dry ingredients
4. Spoon the mixture onto baking parchment and press down lightly with the back of a metal spoon
5. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.