PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Pizza for breakfast? Now we’re talking!!
Note: Gluten Free if using Gluten Free oats.
2 tbsp PPB
2 tbsp oat flour (oats blended into a flour using a blender)
2 tsp peanut butter
2 tsp stevia
½ tsp baking powder
2-3 tbsp almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c
2. In a bowl, mix the PPB and oat flour with the salt, baking powder and stevia.
3. Add the milk and the peanut butter and mix well. Spoon the batter onto baking parchment and use the back of a spoon to spread the batter out into a pizza shape.
4. Bake for 10 minutes until the top of the pizza is golden brown.
5. Top with yoghurt, fruit, nuts and seeds and enjoy!