PREP: 5 Minutes
WAIT: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
DIFFICULTY: Very Easy
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Keep in the freezer until a chocolate craving kicks in!
6 tbsp PPB mixed with 3 tbsp water/milk
1 large banana
10 squares dark chocolate
Raspberries or cherries
1. Slice up your banana (a large banana will give at least 20 chunks) & lay half of the banana chunks on baking/greaseproof paper on a flat surface e.g. a plate
2. Spoon 1 tsp of your PPB mix on top of the banana slices laying on the paper
3. Top with the remaining banana slices to make 10 x little 'banana & nut butter sandwiches'
4. Put in the freezer for at least an hour (cover the banana chunks lightly with grease proof paper to protect them from any falling ice!)
5. Melt your chocolate in the microwave for around 1.5 minutes (use 1 piece of chocolate per banana chunk)
6. Dip your banana pieces into the chocolate & roll (do this quickly so that the banana doesn't start to melt.
Optional - roll the chunks in desiccated coconut
Optional - stick some raspberries or cherries into the mixture.
7. Place the chocolate covered banana chunks back on the grease proof paper and freeze for 2-3 hours before serving or keep in the freezer until a chocolate craving kicks in!