PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 5 Minutes
WAIT: 10 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Gluten Free pancakes is what you need :)
Note: Use gluten free baking powder for this recipe to be gluten free.
1 large banana (mashed)
1/8 tsp gluten free baking powder (to make the pancakes extra fluffy)
2 tbsp PPB
1. Whisk the egg into the mashed banana using a fork.
2. Add the baking powder and PPB and mix again.
3. Heat a non stick pan and lightly spray with oil (use a medium-low heat).
4. Pour 2 tbsp of the mixture into the pan and cook until golden on the under side before flipping and cooking until golden on the other side!
5. Serve with a drizzle of PPB sauce (milk plus PPB powder!)