PREP: 15 Minutes
COOK: 15 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
These protein bars are super easy to make and taste amazing - enjoy one pre or post workout!
Note: Only Gluten Free if using gluten free protein powder.
2 scoops (50g) of protein powder
8 tbsp PPB
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 cup (65ml) milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 egg whites
Stevia to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the protein powder, PPB, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, milk, vanilla and eggs.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and sweeten to taste with stevia.
5. Pour the mixture into your baking try and bake for 15 minutes until cooked all the way through.
6. Allow to cool before slicing into 9 pieces.