PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
WAIT: 15 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Simply amazing, cookies that are tasty and healthy.
Note: Only Gluten Free if using Gluten Free oats.
1 cup PPB (250ml)
1.5 cups quick cooking oats
2 egg whites
1/2 cup (125ml) milk
1 cup raisins (250ml)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Pre heat your oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Mix together the PPB, baking powder, cinnamon and salt before stirring in the oats.
3. Mix together the egg whites, milk and vanilla.
4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients before stirring in the raisins.
5. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture at a time onto baking paper and bake for 8-12 minutes until golden.