PREP: 5 Minutes
WAIT: 25 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
These ‘blondies’ are delicious and are super easy to make too!
1/2 cup chickpeas
2 cup ground almonds
4 tbsp stevia/xylitol
8 tbsp PPB mixed with 60ml milk or water
2 tsp vanilla
Handful dark chocolate chips
1. Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a food processor & blend.
2. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Press the mixture down into a tray lined with grease proof paper and freeze for 20-25 minutes.
4. Slice into 9 pieces and wrap in cling film.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer for later!