PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
WAIT: 15 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Sweet and nutritious snack that is simply delicious.
1 apple, cored and sliced into 1-1.5cm chunks
6 tbsp PPB mixed with 3 tbsp water or milk
3 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Spread an apple ring with the PPB mix and sprinkle on coconut flakes.
3. Top with another apple ring and repeat until all of the apple slices have been used.
4. Place on a wire rack and bake for 5 mins, flip and bake for another 5 minutes until soft and golden.
5. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and enjoy!