PREP: 5 Minutes
WAIT: 1 Hour
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
A tasty healthy snack that you can eat on the go...
Note: Only Gluten Free if using Gluten Free Oats.
1 cup (250ml) Chocolate PPB plus 1/2 cup water (125ml)
1 cup (250ml) oats
1 cup (250ml) chocolate protein powder
2/3 cup (160ml) almond milk
1/3 cup (80ml) runny honey
2 tbsp chocolate chips
1 tsp cocoa (optional)
2 tbsp sesame seeds or flaxseeds - whole or ground
1. In a large bowl, mix together the PPB and the water until smooth.
2. Add the milk and honey and mix well.
3. Stir in protein powder, then the oats, chocolate chips, optional cocoa and seeds.
4. Chill the mixture in the fridge for 30 mins to ‘stiffen up’.
5. Roll the mixture into golf-ball sized balls and place on a plate lined with baking paper.
6. Chill for another 30 minutes before enjoying or freeze for later!