PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 15 Minutes
WAIT: 20 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Tasty cookies full of flavour and nutrients...
Note: Only Gluten Free if using Gluten Free oats.
1 cup/125g oat flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
55g/1/4 cup xylitol
60ml/1/4 cup maple syrup/honey
7 tbsp PPB plus 3.5 tbsp milk/water
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 tbsp coconut oil
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Mix flour, salt, baking soda and powder plus sweetener in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the syrup, vanilla, PPB and water/milk plus coconut oil in a bowl.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together before rolling into little balls and placing them on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
5. Press the balls down lightly with the back of a wet spoon and bake for 15 minutes.