PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 16 Minutes
WAIT: 26 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: No
Tasty cookies that will have the whole family reaching for more...
65g PPB (1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp)
35g (1/4 cup) oat flour
6g (1/4 cup) sweetener
Heaped 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8th tsp salt, 1 egg
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla
Plus 1 tbsp coconut oil mixed with 4 tbsp chocolate PPB and 1 tbsp stevia for the topping
1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls before combining to form a dough.
3. Use your hands to separate the mixture into 4 cookie shapes and place onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment (paper). press down your finger into the middle to make a little well.
4. Cook for 11 minutes and meanwhile mix together the toppings - coconut oil, PPB and stevia.
5. Scoop 1 tsp of the coconut oil & PPB mix into the well of each cookie and cook for a further 5 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy!