PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 22 Minutes
WAIT: 40 Minutes
DIFFICULTY: Very Easy
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Home-made egg custard with a twist...
1/2 a 410g can light evaporated milk (semi-skimmed milk)
75ml skimmed milk
1 tsp vanilla
2.5 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp PPB mixed with 1 tbsp milk to create a sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Beat together the eggs, evaporated milk, sweetener, vanilla and milk.
3. Pour into 3 ramekins and bake for 22 minutes.
4. Allow to cool before chilling in the fridge.
5. Pour over the PPB sauce before serving!