PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
WAIT: 12 Minutes
DIFFICULTY: Very Easy
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
If you are in need of a healthy and tasty snack then you need to look no further...
1 small bunch kale
1 tbsp PPB
1 tsp oil
1. Preheat heat the oven to 150 degrees C.
2. Mix together the PPB and oil.
3. Break off bite size pieces from the kale bunch and put into a bowl along with the PPB and oil mix.
4. Massage the kale pieces well before laying on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until crispy but not burnt