PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 30 Minutes
WAIT: 40 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
Healthy delicious cheesecake for all the family.
Note: Only Gluten Free if using Gluten Free oats.
For the Base:
50g (4 tbsp) coconut oil (melted)
50g (3.5 tbsp) honey (warmed)
150g rolled oats
For the Cake:
400g extra light cream cheese
3 eggs separated into yolks and egg whites
6 tbsp baking stevia
2 tsp vanilla
For the Topping:
PPB mixed with milk/water until a thick ‘pouring sauce’ is developed
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Mix together the melted coconut oil and warmed honey before mixing it into the oats.
3. Once mixed, press into a 20cm cake tin (with a loose bottom).
4. Whisk together the cream cheese, egg yolks, stevia and vanilla until smooth.
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff (use an electric whisk - this takes several minutes).
6. Pour over the base and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden
7. Allow to cool and then chill in the fridge before topping with fruit, drizzling with PPB sauce and serving.