PREP: 15 Minutes
COOK: 20 Minutes
WAIT: 0 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
A healthy take on an Indonesian dish.
Original recipe: MedicinalKitchen
Makes 4 Puddings
Coconut oil for cooking
1 large leek cut into rings
2 cloves of garlic finely sliced
2 handfuls of shredded spring greens
1 dessert spoon of honey
2 tbsp of PPB Original
1/8th cup lemon juice
2 tsps Chinese 5 spice
1/8th cup Teriyaki sauce
1 dessert spoon dark soy sauce
500g diced Turkey
1 packet noodles or rice – this is optional
1. Heat a little coconut oil in the wok, add the turkey and cook for approximately 10 mins or until the turkey is cooked through and starting to brown slightly.
2. At this point add the leek and cook for 4-5 minutes as the leek starts to soften.
3. Add the shredded greens and cook for a couple minutes more.
4. Add the lemon juice, teriyaki, soy, honey and peanut butter powder let them melt and stir well.
5. Season with the Chinese 5 spice and give it another stir.
6. If your serving with the rice or noodles cook as instructed on the packet.
7. This base recipe works well with other meats and even fish. You could just serve it with the rice and satay vegetables on their own..