PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 7 Minutes
WAIT: 5 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: No
Tasty healthy doughnuts with a peanut twist...
Original recipe: Poranek na slodko
4 tablespoons of cooked millet (120 g)
approx. 80 g of pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons of millet flour
1 tablespoon of PPB
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of date syrup
cinnamon and ground cloves
1 teaspoon of melted ghee butter
1/3 teaspoon of baking powder
1. All wet ingredients mix well.
2. Add both flours, baking powder and spices and mix again.
3. Bake in a preheated doughnut maker for about 7 minutes.
4. You can also bake using a doughnuts form in the oven, but for a longer time.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings.