PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 12 Minutes
WAIT: 17 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
If you are looking for something sweet and healthy, then look no further.
4 tbsp PPB mixed with 2 tbsp milk or water
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Slice the banana down the middle, after chopping of the ends and push back the skin to make an opening.
3. Spread your PPB mix down the middle of your banana and add your chosen toppings before closing the banana together.
4. Place the banana in a baking dish lined with foil or baking paper and wrap around the banana to make a parcel.
5. Bake the banana for 12 minutes.
6. Serve with yoghurt & enjoy.
Drizzle with PPB sauce i.e. PPB mixed with milk/water)