PREP: 30 Minutes
WAIT: 1 Hour
GLUTEN FREE: No
PPB Protein Balls perfect for Snacking.
Original recipe: Liftus Fitness
10g PPB original powder
10ml vanilla syrup
2 tbsp. chia seeds
50ml coconut water or almond milk
2 tsp stevia
½ tbsp. coconut oil
1 scoop chocolate protein
20g chopped dates
2 tsp cacao
1. Combine chia seeds and coconut water in a glass and stir.
2. Place this in the fridge and let soak for at least 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile blend the oats so they form into a dust like consistency.
4. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 10 seconds and then add to oats.
5. Mix the oats with the coconut oil, stevia, syrup and protein powder.
6. Then add the chia seeds and mix again.
7. Add the remaining ingredients and if needed add a dash more of almond milk – but you want the mixture to be quite dry so that the balls are formed easily without sticking to your hand!
8. Once everything has been mixed together create the protein balls and place in fridge to set!