PREP: 5 Minutes
COOK: 10 Minutes
WAIT: 15 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: Yes
PPB® Apple snack that's healthy and delicious.
Note:This recipe makes 2 apple ring stacks - 1 is made in the video!
2 apples, cored and sliced into 1-1.5cm chunks
6 tbsp PPB mixed with 3 tbsp water or milk
3 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Spread an apple ring slice with the PPB mix and sprinkle on coconut flakes.
3. Place in a baking dish & repeat with another apple ring (placing it on top of the last apple ring) until all of the apple slices have been used.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the apple is soft & golden (don’t worry if you have to bake the apple on its side!).
5. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and enjoy!