PREP: 10 Minutes
COOK: 5 Hours
WAIT: 0 Minutes
GLUTEN FREE: No
Take soup to a whole new level...
Original recipe: MedicinalKitchen
1/2 a medium white onion chopped
1/2 a bag of kale
3 sticks of celery chopped
1/2 bag of fresh spinach
2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
1 dessert spoon PPB Original flavour
1 tsps dried ground ginger
3 turns of the Himalayan pink rock salt dispenser
3 dessert spoons Spirulina powder.
1. On a low heat slowly cook all the ingredients together.
2. If you like the soup to have pieces of vegetables in it don't cook it for as long.
3. You can leave it cooking in a slow cooker for hours 4 or 5, or even overnight.
4. If you want to put it through the blender you can.
5. I top mine with goji berries for added vitamin C.